Orangery redo – Final version

 

I am pleased to share with you today the pictures of the finishing part of our orangery-redo. The pictures are taken by me with a cybershot Sony camera, so forgive me for my unprofessional photographie.

Enjoy!

foto's 052

 

foto's 058

 

foto's 054

Coffee table executed by our company Lefèvre Interiors.

 

foto's 056

The existing sofa is slipcovered with the identical linen as the upholstery of the new large sofa opposite.

BeforeBefore2Photo credit : Fotografie Claude Smekens

foto's 043

The color of the lime paint is much warmer than the flat cool grey painted walls before.

BeforeBefore3 Photo credit : Fotografie Claude Smekens

 

2011-03-31_151136

At the upper part of the chimney mantelpiece we hung a group of antlers.

 

foto's 011

To obtain a more straight and clean look, I have chosen for a fixed upholstered large sofa.

 

foto's 012 

 

foto's

This will be my new reading corner!

BeforeIMG_6738Photo credit : Efi De Grande

foto's 046

I just love the color of my antique vase I placed on the chimney piece.

 

foto's 049

 

foto's 035

 

foto's 039

 

The orangery is much warmer, lighter, much airier and more peaceful than before. Aren’t you agree?

For my readers who have missed the orangery-redo in progress and who are interested in reading about it, click here, here and here.

 

Custom made furniture;  seating & decoration : Lefèvre Interiors

Linen fabrics : Libeco

Painting : Dankers Decor

___

I am curious about your thoughts!

xx

Signature

You have read this article Lefèvre Interiors / Libeco linen / My home / Orangery with the title Orangery redo – Final version. You can bookmark this page URL http://madderdoee.blogspot.com/2011/03/orangery-redo-final-version.html. Thanks!