Let’s go Swedish today…

 

As I noticed that a lot of my Belgian readers love to know more about Swedish interior design and because I am searching for a beautiful Swedish table for one of my clients, this post of today is about some great finds I came across browsing the web this weekend.

I thought that a lot of you might be interested in what I have discovered.

To start this Swedish post I posted a picture of a detail of a Swedish styled woodpaneling, I have always loved,

executed by my company LEFEVRE INTERIORS.

Lefèvre Interiors  image source : Lefèvre Interiors

 

And this is a picture of a Swedish decorated dining room I just love!! To die for, isn’t it?!!!

This picture I found on Joni’s blog COTE DE TEXAS here.

Zweedse stijl 264 (Lisa Luby Ryan via Cote de Texas)image source : Lisa Luby Ryan via Côte de Texas

The Swedish chairs are gorgeous and notice that beautiful chest! A wonderful ambiance here!

Skona Hem image source : Sköna hem

I might think that these chairs are new- made, but they look really pretty here in this ‘green’ room.

In my latest post I already mentionned the Swedish blog CLASSIC STYLE . Marie, the author, is a Swedish native and I do love her interior design taste. Her blog is very beautiful!

This is a picture of Marie’s dining room! It is not to hide she is a Swedish native! What an elegant room!

Dining room (Classic Style) image source : Classic Style blog

The picture of the cupboard cabinet I found at the webshop of my friend Hennie of the beautiful Dutch blog ROOM SEVENTEEN here. At Hennie’s webshop you will find the most beautiful decorative furniture and accessories at moderate prices! Visit her webshop HERE.

Room Seventeen 1 image source : Room Seventeen

 

These Swedish chairs for sale I found at an antiques dealer in Holland, INTRAMUROS. They have some gorgeous antique pieces for sale.

For more information about these chairs, please visit the INTRAMUROS website HERE.

Intramuros image source : Intramuros

If you love to have more information about this Swedish slagbord table, please contact the Belgian antiques and interior design company AM PROJECTS here.

Swedish slagbord table (AM) image source : AM Projects

 

This picture I filed since a long time under my VELVET & LINEN computer file. I have always loved the Swedish secretary and this exceptional Swedish armchair. Brooke did a wonderful job bringing together these 2 beauties.

Velvet & Linen image source : Velvet & Linen

 

Because I was searching for Swedish tables at the websites of a lot of European companies and antiques dealers, I came across some interesting websites as the one of LA CHAMBRE D’OR. You really should take a look at this website! You will discover a very classic and elegant design.

La Chambre d'Or 1 image source : La Chambre d’Or

La Chambre d'Or 2 image source : La Chambre d’Or

 

JUULE, the scandinavian interior design and gift shop, from the Netherlands, is another address I want to share with you.

Look at these beautiful finds here at this webshop.

Swedish clock (Juule) image source : Juule

A Mora clock.

!!!  My friend Lene of the blog THE ESSENCE OF THE GOOD LIFE wrote a most interesting post about the origin of Swedish MORA CLOCKS here. !!!

 

Swedish table (Juule) image source : Juule

A beautiful table from the 1930’s.

 

And if we think Swedish, we think IKEA.

I discovered a beautiful velvet upholstered seat of the Ikea Stockholm Collection HERE.

Ikea Stockholm collectionimage source : IKEA

Seat Stockholm collection Ikea image source : IKEA

 

And for those who haven’t enough yet of all things Swedish and would love to pack to fly to Sweden, here is an address of a hotel in Stockholm : HOTEL SVEN VINTAPPARE .

Hotel Vintappare 1image source : Hotel Sven Vintappare

Hotel Vintappare 2 image source : Hotel Sven Vintappare

Authentic Swedish hotelroom.

___

I hope you enjoyed the Swedish tour of today!

xx

Signature

You have read this article Swedish interiors with the title Let’s go Swedish today…. You can bookmark this page URL http://madderdoee.blogspot.com/2011/03/lets-go-swedish-today.html. Thanks!