Please open that door, I would love to come in…

 

Whenever I see a door half opened or I can take a glimpse through a glazed door, my eyes are always focused on what’s behind.

“Secret” doors are the worst!  My curiosity is completely sparked! I can’t help!

Do you recognize this?

Test yourself by looking at those images!

2 Lefèvre Interiors

 

4 Axel Vervoordt

 

7Here you have a “secret” door.  Source Pinterest

 

8 Château de Moissac

 

Hal 128 (chateau de mossaic) Château de Moissac

 

12 Source Boxwood Terrace

 

13 Source unknown

 

11Again a “secret” door.  Juan Pablo Molyneux via New York Social Diary

 

3 Source unknown

 

1 Lefèvre Interiors

 

5 Source Love Your Homes

 

6And another “secret” door.  Source Simply Seleta

 

14Source unknown

 

9 Gregory Mellor

 

10Shabby Chic Mania via Facebook

 

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERASource unknown

 

Talk to you soon!

xx

Signature

You have read this article Doors with the title Please open that door, I would love to come in…. You can bookmark this page URL http://madderdoee.blogspot.com/2011/11/please-open-that-door-i-would-love-to.html. Thanks!